Mammography Clinical Application Specialist
Over the last 50 years, IMS – part of GMM Group – has invested on R&D, Production and Quality Management, working together with radiologists and radiographers to improve image quality and simplify procedures, with the outcome of the most advanced and unique breast imaging technology. Thanks to this continuous commitment, early detection of breast cancer is now achievable around the world, improving women’s health.
IMS GIOTTO works with exclusive dealers to ensure the distribution of our products in more than 100 countries around the World and it is part of GMM Group, leader in radiology technologies field.
Position – Role required
IMS is looking for a Clinical Application Specialist for the product line of Breast Imaging Systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide on site (and online) support and training to customers to educate them in a proper and safe use of the mammography device;
- Support our distributors with product and clinical information;
- Draft and revision of technical material preparation (brochures, application guides…);
- Collection of feedback from field and sharing with the team;
- Product presentation at customer sites and participation to exhibitions and workshops.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology/Science (Radiographer) or Biomedical Engineering preferable or similar study;
- Experience in mammography field and breast biopsy procedures;
- Ability to use Windows and its main features;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 software:
- Power Point
- Excellent knowledge of Google tools and applications and ability to search for information on the Net.
We also require:
- Willingness to travel on national and international territory;
- High organizational, analytical and reporting skills;
- Predisposition to interpersonal relations and teamwork;
- Good knowledge of document digitalization and management systems;
- Reliability in work management and punctuality for deadlines according to the expected quality levels;
- Moral integrity;
- High flexibility, positivity, resilience;
- Accuracy in the execution of the work and attention to detail;
- Driving license required.
- High level knowledge of written and oral English language, specifically technical English;
- Good knowledge of a second language (French is preferred).
|SECTOR:||Mammography Equipment Production|
|WORKPLACE:||Sasso Marconi (BO) principally and other site of GMM Group|
|DIVISION:||Marketing & Sales|
|DEPARTMENT:||Product & Commercial Marketing|
|PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:||Preferably at least two years of experience in the medical sector.|
- Contract type and compensation are aligned with the applicant’s profile
- The job postings are addressed to both genders in accordance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03